Strawberry Banana Pudding Recipe is the best choice to serve on your next picnic or for home guests as well. This is light and quick Pudding Recipe with a minute twist on traditional banana pudding.
Prep Time: 10 Mints.
Serving: 10 servings
- Four Medium-Sized Sliced Bananas.
- One lb Sliced Ripe strawberries.
- Two cups of Whole Milk.
- Jello Mix. (Cheesecake+ Banana Cream Flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip (whipped cream).
- Sweetened Condensed condensed milk.
- Evaporated Milk.
- Cream Cheese.
- Chessmen Cookies.
- Vanilla Wafers.
How To Make It:
Get a bowl and do the things as follow.
- Add Jello mix in a bowl, Big box is 5.1 oz while small box 3.4 oz weight.
- Add Sweetened Condensed condensed milk and Evaporated Milk, for 2 cups of whole milk.
- Thoroughly mix the stuff with a handheld mixer.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of whipped cream in it.
- Add Cream Cheese and gently blend it with a handheld mixer.
- The main blend is ready now decorate as you like.
- Get another bowl with Vanilla Wafers inside and pour the liquid pudding in it.
- Make a sliced banana, strawberries and vanilla wafers topping over.
- Your Strawberry Banana Pudding is now fully ready. Better using it after cooling.